The Money Workshop
Uncover your unconscious projections on Money
Based on the groundbreaking research over more than 30 years of Peter Koenig, The Money Workshop helps you uncover the unconscious projections we all make onto money.
It frees you up powerfully to take the next steps you need in your life, project or organisation.
It is quite explicitly not a workshop about ‘how to make money!’ But rather an invitation to explore deeply held assumptions about money that are unconsciously stopping you moving into the fullest expression of what you are really here to do.
Money makes the world go round, but how many of us actually understand what money is, and importantly, how it affects us emotionally and psychologically?
Take the next step
Transforming individuals, groups and organisations
Read more in-depth testimonials of The Money Workshop
- The workshop was engaging, interesting, challenging, unexpectedly emotional and ultimately an inspiration and strong motivator to lead a better money life/path. It was extremely refreshing to be able to talk about this taboo subject in a safe environment, orchestrated by your skillful coaching and thoughtful approach.Sam Reneaux // Commercial ManagerPhaidon International
- The workshop was an eye opener into the projections we put onto money and its role in our lives. We identify so much with our thoughts sometimes, but Tim's workshop helped me smash these identities and rebuild anew. A really invigorating and exciting experience!!Sean Buchan // DirectorIf Not Now Digital
- Money & Life is an incredible, well developed and revelatory workshop that truly has the potential to change your life. It completely challenges the assumptions we ALL have around money and shines a light on how these assumptions can block our aspirations.Chris Bettles // DirectorIf Not Now Digital
- I was really surprised and impressed by the way a few simple exercises, presented to us as games, could get under the surface so quickly... Tim brought a sense of both curiosity and kindness, which gently, gradually led us to valuable, fresh insights into some of our habits and triggers. If you're thinking about taking this workshop, I'd absolutely encourage you to.Paula A. // HR ManagerGlobal financial services organisation
- I’m happy to report that since the workshop just over a year ago, I have made significant, positive strides in my relationship and behaviours relating to money. My approach is now much less burdened by emotional baggage and confusion and more anchored in clear, practical action.Amy Rose // Theatre Director & Live Artist
- I am more conscious of my reaction to money and how it has been more of an inhibitor than enabler in the past. I feel I am beginning to untangle myself from some of the hang-ups and unhelpful associations and projections I have had around money.Peter Thompson // Founder & EditorThe Eth Word
- The Money Workshop led by Tim started me on a journey which was so very insightful in terms of defining my own authenticity and purpose... It was through this that a clearer sense of agency, honesty and courage has been brought into my work.Alex Base // Head of Operational SustainabilityHSBC
- The workshop was a fascinating process of discovery. It challenges your concept of money, what it means to you, and the power it has to propel us forward or hold us back in different ways.Sarah Tennyson // Global Head of Professional DevelopmentFinancial services training company
We are driven by hope and fears about money
Otherwise effective and competent people, groups and teams are often blocked in their wish to make changes, take action or forge new directions by their hope and fears about money.
The pull of what we deeply wish to do, or feel called to do in life, very easily becomes confused or distorted by our beliefs and assumptions about how money fits into the picture.
The Money Workshop challenges and transforms perceptions. Find a session near you, or contact me directly for a one-to-one or private session.
Ready to join The Money Workshop?
The Money Workshop is normally run as a 2 day workshop for up to 15 people. This allows time to get into depth with the material.
It is possible to run a 1 day version which introduces the basic material but with less time for personal application.
I also offer tasters in the form of 90+ minute interactive presentations, seminars and talks introducing ideas and research behind this process. Money Work can also be offered through 1:1 coaching as well as to groups and teams wanting to investigate how untested stories about money are holding them back.