The Money Workshop
Your money or your life?
Our hopes and fears about money get in the way of the things we really want to do in life. The Money Workshop is a powerful, insightful process that challenges and transforms your perceptions, supporting you to live a life centered on your values, passions and purposes … with and without money.
Explicitly not a workshop about ‘how to make more money!’ this is an invitation to explore how unconscious beliefs about money block you from doing the things that matter most to you. Discover how to make conscious, courageous choices that express a new story about money, purpose and possibility.
Money makes the world go round, but how many of us actually understand what money is, and importantly, how it affects us emotionally and psychologically?
You will …
Read in-depth testimonials about The Money Workshop
- A fantastic course from which I have drawn already great value, and will continue to do so surely for the rest of my life. It has such an incredible impact.Jessica Kruger // CEO & FounderLUXTRA
- Heather KGraphic DesignerI am feeling incredibly free. It was quite revelatory. I'm still in awe at how transformational it's been.
- Katherine MichelCommunity Economic Development PractitionerThat was brilliant, thank you. I've done constellation work and other soul reclamation and reunification work, and the shift today was remarkable.
- Extremely refreshing ... the workshop was engaging, interesting, challenging, unexpectedly emotional and an inspiration to lead a better money life/path.Sam Reneaux // Commercial ManagerPhaidon International
- An eye opener. A really invigorating and exciting experience!!Sean Buchan // DirectorIf Not Now Digital
- An incredible, well developed and revelatory workshop that truly has the potential to change your life.Chris BettlesDirector // If Not Now Digital
- ... really surprised and impressed by the way a few simple exercises could get under the surface so quickly...Paula A. // HR ManagerGlobal financial services organisation
- I have made significant, positive strides in my relationship and behaviours relating to money.Amy Rose // Theatre Director & Live Artist
- So very insightful in terms of defining my authenticity and purpose ... a clearer sense of agency, honesty and courage has been brought into my work.Alex BaseHead of Operational Sustainability // HSBC
What will we cover?
Each workshop is unique, reflecting the needs of the group at that time, so there is no set agenda. Workshops include a mix of theory, reflection and experiential inner work. Typical topics include:
- How money works from the psychological point of view – why the power of money operates unconsciously .
- Individual case studies – opportunities to investigate your current money and life challenges in a safe, supportive and insightful space.
- How to address fees, charges, negotiation and payment to support healthy relationships – based on a new money consciousness.
- The difference between the ‘industrial’ and ‘ecological’ views of money – and what this means for your life choices and work activities.
- Why changing our money stories is a vital (though often ignored) part of creating wider social, political and economic change.
- How our personal and collective money questions relate to this extraordinary time of global pandemic.
We are driven by hopes and fears about money
Our culture’s story about money is changing. People are realising that an economy based on accumulating stuff and maximising profit harms both personal and planetary life. Many now wish to change their personal relationship to money and to enable wider economic and social change.
But as individuals, groups and organisations we often become blocked when wanting to make changes, take action or forge new directions by hopes and fears related to money. The pull of what we love to do, wish to do, or feel called to do in life, quickly gets confused or distorted by unexamined beliefs and assumptions about how money fits into the picture.
Based on the groundbreaking research over more than 30 years of Peter Koenig, The Money Workshop helps you step beyond uninvestigated stories about money that are holding you back.
Ready to join The Money Workshop?
The Money Workshop is normally run as a 2 day workshop if face to face, or over 4x half days if online. Group size is usually limited to 15 people max.
I also offer tasters in the form of 90+ minute interactive presentations, seminars and talks introducing ideas and research behind this process.
Money Workshops can also be run for specific groups and teams wanting to investigate how untested stories about money are holding them back. Please be in touch if you would like to find out more about how this approach can help your group, project or team.