Consciousness, Change and the Rising Culture:
Taking leadership, finding creativity and courage in a time of planetary transition
A conversation with Hardin Tibbs
With Tim Malnick / The Compassionate Professional Revolution
Monday October 24th
15.30 – 18.00
Central London (venue TBC)
We are experiencing a complex, confusing and multidimensional time of cultural and planetary transition. Crises, turbulence and competing narratives are found everywhere we look.
Questions of how to navigate and lead at such a time become of pressing importance – for each of us personally and for us collectively.
How can we find a personal stance and response to current challenges that enables wise, skilful and positive action?
Drawing on 30+ years experience as a holistic thinker, leading futurologist, and conscious business strategist Hardin will:
• Outline the multidimensional nature of the current transition.
• Offer a simple model – that encompasses diverse aspects of this unfolding future.
• Highlight the importance of a conscious and positive personal stance amid such confusion.
• Frame intense challenges as opportunities for personal growth and attainment of spiritual development.
• Describe a new understanding of how science and spirituality are converging and how this offers a new cultural understanding of the essential questions at the heart of the transition.
- 15.30 – 17.00: Presentation – The multidimensional nature of current challenges + the role of personal consciousness in creating new paths
- 17.00 – 18.00: Discussion, conversation, Q & A
- 18.00 – [Optional] Continuing the conversation socially (pub, dinner etc)
Optional donation request: £20.00 – £100.00
This is a small gathering with limited spaces – to foster connection, dialogue and depth.
Read more about the Compassionate Professional Revolution programme – for leaders, founders and professionals seeking to align the work they do with a creative response to global social, environmental and cultural challenges.